Saturday 19 March 2011

Friday FUN FUN FUN FUN

Honestly, I am rubbish at blogging.. I never update it. But here we go,
Ok. If you haven't heard Rebecca Black's Debut song, Friday. Then you're going to want to watch this video:
I promise, it will change your life. (though, i'm not promising this will be for the better!).

Ok, so yesterday was Friday. and I'd heard this song for the first time, this week. Therefore, it was in my head the whole day! and consequently it was the head of the whole of my team, allll day!
Honestly, the last few weeks have been pretty rough. Between illness, my host sister getting appendicitis, coursework deadlines, hopsital visits and homesickness, it just wasn't going well for me!
But, I decided to start Friday with a fresh attitude. I have three weeks left in London until Easter Holidays and I am not about to spend those three weeks moping, that will be a waste of time!
And Friday was just hilarious!
I know this isn't an interesting blog. Because, well, chances are you weren't there.
But my team just made me so happy.
We  sung, (Friday/Whip my Hair- the remix... it's going to be big!) and watched youtube videos. and honestly, I laughed more then I can remember laughing.
I adored yesterday afternoon with my team, it wasn't particularly special, we just sat in the office and hung out, but it was so much fun and I think it's going to be an afternoon I remember when I look back on my gap year.

and after work, I cam home to an ASOS package (new skirt and new top, thank you ;)) and a present from Beth and Jill, of a bottle of wine and a box of maltesers (they know me so well!) and we watched comic relief. and although all the sad films reminded me of Ghana and broke my heart for Africa all over again, it was also really nice to spend time with my lovely host family, like we hadn't been able to in a while!

So thank you Friday.
It's Friday... I'm In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment