Thursday 16 September 2010

God in the preparations

2 days to go!
I'm stupidly excited, but definitely feeling the stress!
Finally got my ass into gear with the rest of my packing today, so think I'm pretty much there now! Trying not to worry too much about not having everything, because I'll be back in 6 weeks!
My dad described this as being like a holiday, the worst bit is always before.
On Sunday I really prayed that God would be in the preparations, and for the most part, this has saved me from stressing out too much!!! 


I've finally found out where I'll be living which is very very very exciting! I'm going to be part of the Lewisham team, but i'm still waiting on final details on my Church and accomodoation. It's really taken away some of my worries and made this move seem even more realistic!


Still feel like I've got  lot to do before I go on Saturday, so please keep praying that God will keep me calm, motivated and that he stays in all the tiny details and preparations, so nothing is forgotten!!


Saying some massive goodbyes today and tomorrow, to close friends and family. Sad to be saying Goodbye, but so very, very excited for my new adventure


Love & Blessings
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment